New Finding Aids AvailableJune 6th, 2013
Finding aids are inventories that help researchers navigate collections of manuscripts, organizational records, personal papers, and photographs. Please scroll down for a list of the Kenneth Spencer Research Library’s newest finding aids and then visit the library and explore!
Newly inventoried! A still from The Cheat (1915), part of a sizable collection of Movie Stills, 1895-1998, amassed by KU Professor of Film & Media Studies John C. Tibbetts. Call Number: MS 297, Box 1, Folder 72
- Aldiss, Brian Wilson, 1925-. Papers of Brian Wilson Aldiss, 1978-1984. (MS 214, MS Q15:5, MS R4, MS Gal 1-6)
- Antisell, Thomas, 1817-1893. Notes and Annotations in 1859 Edition of The Manufacture of Photogenic or Hydro-carbon Oils, [1860?]-1880. (MS C79, MS 306)
- Clark, John Garretson, 1932-. Personal Papers of John G. Clark, 1900-2000. (PP 399)
- Coster, Henry J. de. Account Book of Henry J. de Coster, 1790-1802. (MS B8, MS MS P732)
- “Cousin Sallie.” Letter of “Cousin Sallie,” 1860. (RH MS P900)
- Milford (Geary), Davis County, KS. Milford, Davis County, Kansas Letters, 1880. (RH MS P910)
- Thatcher, Myrtle E. Green, 1910?-. Thatcher Family Papers, 1926-2006. (RH MS 1250, RH MS-P 1250, RH MS-P 1250 (f), RH MS-P 1250 (ff), RH MS Q349, RH MS R316)
- Heigham, Charles William. Notes and annotations relating to the history of elections in the county of Suffolk, circa 1865. (MS P727)
- Robert Mills Literary Agency. Corporate Papers of the Robert Mills Literary Agency, 1948-1989. (MS 307).
- Parkin, Thomas, b. 1845. Papers of Thomas Parkin, 1853, 1909. (MS P728)
- Poole, William, 1830?-. Papers of Reverend William Poole, circa. 1868. (MS P729)
- Sinclair, Upton, 1878-1968. Upton Sinclair Literary Manuscript and Correspondence, 1914-1975. (MS 299)
- Tibbetts, John C. Collection of Movie Stills, 1895-1998. (MS 297, MS Q53)
- Townley, Lucy Isabel Jones, 1885-1917. Papers and photographs of Lucy Jones Townley, 1903-1918, 1932, 1972, 1980. (RH MS 1270, RH MS-P P1270, RH MS Q83)
- Willmann, Gustav. Diploma of Gustav Willmann, 1909. (RH MS R304)
To search across all of Spencer’s finding aids, please click here.