New Finding Aids Available
Finding aids are inventories that help researchers navigate collections of manuscripts, organizational records, personal papers, and photographs. Please scroll down for a list of the Kenneth Spencer Research Library’s newest finding aids and then visit the library and explore!
Newly inventoried! A still from The Cheat (1915), part of a sizable collection of Movie Stills, 1895-1998, amassed by KU Professor of Film & Media Studies John C. Tibbetts. Call Number: MS 297, Box 1, Folder 72
- Aldiss, Brian Wilson, 1925-. Papers of Brian Wilson Aldiss, 1978-1984. (MS 214, MS Q15:5, MS R4, MS Gal 1-6)
- Antisell, Thomas, 1817-1893. Notes and Annotations in 1859 Edition of The Manufacture of Photogenic or Hydro-carbon Oils, [1860?]-1880. (MS C79, MS 306)
- Clark, John Garretson, 1932-. Personal Papers of John G. Clark, 1900-2000. (PP 399)
- Coster, Henry J. de. Account Book of Henry J. de Coster, 1790-1802. (MS B8, MS MS P732)
- “Cousin Sallie.” Letter of “Cousin Sallie,” 1860. (RH MS P900)
- Milford (Geary), Davis County, KS. Milford, Davis County, Kansas Letters, 1880. (RH MS P910)
- Thatcher, Myrtle E. Green, 1910?-. Thatcher Family Papers, 1926-2006. (RH MS 1250, RH MS-P 1250, RH MS-P 1250 (f), RH MS-P 1250 (ff), RH MS Q349, RH MS R316)
- Heigham, Charles William. Notes and annotations relating to the history of elections in the county of Suffolk, circa 1865. (MS P727)
- Robert Mills Literary Agency. Corporate Papers of the Robert Mills Literary Agency, 1948-1989. (MS 307).
- Parkin, Thomas, b. 1845. Papers of Thomas Parkin, 1853, 1909. (MS P728)
- Poole, William, 1830?-. Papers of Reverend William Poole, circa. 1868. (MS P729)
- Sinclair, Upton, 1878-1968. Upton Sinclair Literary Manuscript and Correspondence, 1914-1975. (MS 299)
- Tibbetts, John C. Collection of Movie Stills, 1895-1998. (MS 297, MS Q53)
- Townley, Lucy Isabel Jones, 1885-1917. Papers and photographs of Lucy Jones Townley, 1903-1918, 1932, 1972, 1980. (RH MS 1270, RH MS-P P1270, RH MS Q83)
- Willmann, Gustav. Diploma of Gustav Willmann, 1909. (RH MS R304)
To search across all of Spencer’s finding aids, please click here.
Tags: Brian Aldiss, Charles Heigham, Davis County, finding aids, Gustav Willmann, Henry J. Coster, John Garretson Clark, Lucy Jones Townley, Myrtle Thatcher, Robert Mills Literary Agency, Thomas Antisell, Thomas Parkin, Treaty of Paris, Upton Sinclair, William Poole